Simply select Afterpay at checkout
Shop as usual on orders under $1000, then choose Afterpay as your payment method during the checkout. First-time customers will be asked to complete a quick registration form, returning customers simply log in. It’s that easy!Learn More
PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES OVER FOUR SIMPLE INSTALMENTS
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
PAY NOTHING EXTRA WHEN YOU PAY ON TIME
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
NO NEW CARD APPLICATIONS, INSTANT APPROVAL ONLINE
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
How it Works
What you need
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- Resident of Australia
How to use it
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Terms and Conditions
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an
- Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.