you may also like
The stability and protection of a weatherproof work boot with a wear-anywhere look. The men's Cheyanne II Premium features a waterproof construction built from rich, supple full-grain waterproof leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber outsole. Add to that 200g insulation, and you get the ultimate in cold-weather style and comfort.
- Best For: Heavy Snow
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -25ø fahrenheit / -32ø Celsius.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Shaft Height: 7 2/7 in
- Removable die cut EVA footbed
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
|Best Use||WINTER, TRAVEL|
MEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure
- Download the PDF document below
- Fold up at dotted line
- Place the size guide document against a wall or other vertical surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement
- Read measurement and compare to size chart
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard
Enter Return messages here
No recommended Products